MED Sha.p.e.s. – Sharing prior excellence and support for the MED creative asset
What is Sha.p.e.s?
Sha.p.e.s. is a transnational project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund in the framework of the MED Programme. The project brings together 12 partners from 9 Mediterranean regions sharing the results of their past projects in order to stimulate synergies between policies, new methodologies and tools, and thereby promote creativity, knowledge and innovation in the social, economical and cultural areas.
What will the project do?
Sha.p.e.s. will share information, knowledge, tools and services engaging public institutions and private organizations to support the production of social, economic and cultural innovation in the Mediterranean regions.
The project will
- Develop a Resource Centre, that is, a common online toolbox of proven tools for supporting and promoting the Mediterranean creative excellence;
- Share and transfer consolidated methodologies and services acting as innovation drivers;
- Deliver services for creative business and support networking processes.
Who can be involved in the Sha.p.e.s. project…
The project addresses both public and private actors, involved mainly in the areas of Arts and Culture / Design / Media:
- Public authorities and social partners;
- Private actors - SMEs, entrepreneurs, creative people , artists...
- Participation in the project’s workshops, seminars, knowledge fairs and creativity marketplaces;
- Registration to the Resource Centre thereby accessing tools and instruments for networking, promotion and online services;
- Networking with other institutions and SMEs.